CoQ10 Protect Your Heart Podcast 086
Dr. Meaghan and Wendy conversate about the research, information and physiology behind CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10). This essential chemical is involved in every cellular process in the body because of its role in energy production, enhanced blood flow, and protection of blood vessels.
The research is a bit conflicting, but there are three populations that especially seem to benefit from supplementation of CoQ10; fibromyalgia, after a heart attack, and statin drug users.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
· What is CoQ10
· What does the research say about Coq10
· Who benefits from CoQ10 supplementation
· What is the difference between ubiquinol vs. ubiquinone forms
· How much should you supplement
· What is the drug Idebenone and what benefits does it preliminary show in research